Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. and Hammond Parks & Recreation invite you to have some fun for St. Patrick’s Day by guessing the number of chocolate coins in our Pot O’ Gold. Winners will receive St. Patrick’s Day goodie baskets provided by the City of Hammond. Entries will be received until midnight on March 16.
Here are the rules:
- There will be two winners selected - one over 21 years of age and one under 21 years of age.
- One entry per person.
- Closest to the exact number of chocolate gold coins, but not over, will be the winner.
- Entries will be received until midnight on March 16.
- Winners will be selected and contacted on March 17.
- The over 21 winner must bring their ID to the Hammond Civic Center to pick up their prize.
- The under 21 winner must be accompanied by an adult when picking up their prize at the Hammond Civic Center.
- The under 21 winner will also receive the actual Pot O’ Gold as part of their prize.
For more information, please contact Donna at (219) 853-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many coins are in the Pot O' Gold?
- Limit 1 Guess Per Person (entry limit tracked by your phone number)
- The closest guess (without going over) to the exact number of chocolate coins in the jar will be the winner!
- 1 Adult and 1 Child will be awarded a prize!
- Child winner will also be awarded the Chocolate Pot O' Gold!
- Entry Deadline is March 16, 2021 @ Midnight!
Sorry, the entry deadline was 03/16 at midnight. Check back soon for our winner announcement.