The November 17, 2020 meeting of the Hammond Redevelopment Commission was previously noticed per l.c. 5-14-1.5-5, however, this amended notice is to further advise the public that pursuant to Executive Order 20-08 issued by Governor Eric J. Holcomb and Executive Order 2020-04 issued by Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. the Hammond Redevelopment Commission shall additionally be conducting this meeting entirely by electronic means. Only essential items will be discussed at the meeting and no public comment will be allowed during the meeting; however, any comments by any member of the public can be submitted electronically and they will be read into the record. These questions should be sent to email@example.com on or before 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
If any member of the public wishes to attend the meeting electronically, the meeting will be available on Zoom, which can be accessed for free on the internet at www.Zoom.us and then click the "Join a Meeting" tab followed by the meeting ID 256 103 100 (no password is required). Alternatively, clicking this link will take you directly to the meeting. You can also download the free Zoom app to your smartphone and join the meeting via the app. Please be advised any member of the public attending the meeting will have their audio turned off during the meeting.
MEETING OF THE HAMMOND REDEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
November 17, 2020, 4:30 pm
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Homebound Conditional Forgivable Loan
- Dewanda Watkins, 3927 177th St.
- Emergency Program Commission Notification for the Record
- Katina Gornick, 7622 Beech
- Request for Subordination of NSP Affordability Assistance Loan to 7004 Magoun Avenue
- Public Hearing
- 2019 Consolidated Annual Performance Report (CAPER) that describes the use of federal grant funds including the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnership Grant, and the Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- Approval of Developer for Forsythe Square Development
- Authorization to Advertise for Request for Proposals for 425 Sibley Street — Dan Rabin Plaza
- Approval of Development Agreement among City of Hammond Redevelopment Commission and 415 Sibley, LLC
- Acceptance of Proposals for 827 Truman Street
- Approval of Meier's Proposal for 1721-1733 Indianapolis Blvd.
- New and Unfinished Business
- Public Comment