The October 6, 2020 meeting of the Hammond Redevelopment Commission was previously noticed per l.c. 5-14-1.5-5, however, this amended notice is to further advise the public that pursuant to Executive Order 20-08 issued by Governor Eric J. Holcomb and Executive Order 2020-04 issued by Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. the Hammond Redevelopment Commission shall additionally be conducting this meeting entirely by electronic means. Only essential items will be discussed at the meeting and no public comment will be allowed during the meeting; however, any comments by any member of the public can be submitted electronically and they will be read into the record. These questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
If any member of the public wishes to attend the meeting electronically, the meeting will be available on Zoom, which can be accessed for free on the internet at www.Zoom.us and then click the "Join a Meeting" tab followed by the meeting ID 704 811 372 (no password is required). Alternatively, clicking this link will take you directly to the meeting. You can also download the free Zoom app to your smartphone and join the meeting via the app. Please be advised any member of the public attending the meeting will have their audio turned off during the meeting.
MEETING OF THE HAMMOND REDEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
October 6, 2020, 4:30 pm
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Homebound Conditional Forgivable Loan
- David Ramierz, 7705 Chestnut Avenue
- Rita Jimenez & Alexander Lara, 4223 Henry Avenue
- Determination of Compliance for Phantom Fireworks Showroom at 7944 Cabela Drive with the Economic Development Plan for the Woodmar-Gateway Economic Development Area.
- Authorization to advertise for CDBG, HOME, CHDO, and ESG funding for fiscal year 2021/2022
- Authorization to advertise an RFQ for Professional Services.
- Environmental Consultants
- Financial Consultants
- Housing, Services
- IDIS and HUD Consultant
- Approval for Rain Date for Pop-up Art Exhibit in Downtown Hammond.
- New and Unfinished Business
- Public Comments (3 minutes)