Join the Hammond Fire Department for their Annual Fire Prevention Open House on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 10:00am – 2:00pm at the Fire Station # 8, 6350 Parrish Avenue.
There will be lots of different activities for children including:
- Fire Station Tours
- Jaws of Life Extrication Demonstration
- Bounce House for Children
- Raffle for Free Smoke Detectors
- Raffle for LCD Flat Screen HDTV
- Raffle for Gift Certificates from Area Businesses
- 50 / 50 Raffle
- Personalized Hammond Fire Helmets for kids
- Educational Materials – Theme: “Plan and Practice Your Escape”
- Coloring / Activities Books
- Hotdogs, chips, and pop
Come and see Hammond Firefighters in their house!
“Not every hero wears a cape. PLAN and PRACTICE your ESCAPE!”
All ages – Everyone is welcome. Please join us!!