The Mayor’s Office of Economic Development would like to invite you to attend a UPS Job Fair on Wednesday, September 28 at the Hammond Civic Center, 5825 S. Sohl Avenue, Hammond, IN 46320, from 11am to 3pm.
UPS will be hiring part time Package Handlers at the hourly rate of $10.15.
- Sunrise Shift: 4:30 am to 9:30 am**
- Day Shift: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Twilight Shift: 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Night Shift: 10:00 pm to 3:00 am**
**Transportation will be provided to work in Hodgkins, IL.
Go online to: www.upsjobs.com (Hammond-Hodgkins, IL)
Interviews: (By appointment only!)
Scheduled interviews will be conducted at the Hammond Civic Center on Wednesday, September 28 from 11:00 am until 3:00pm.
Must have completed the application online.
Benefits: (Applicable to Part Time employment.)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Consistent Work Schedule
- Education Assistance – eligible immediately upon employment. Receive up to $25,000 under the UPS Earn & Learn Program ($5,250 per year for 5 years).
- Medical – eligible after 1 year of employment
- Transportation: Pace, CTA, RTA, easy access to/from major expressways and tollways
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Gabriella Gallegos, Marketing Coordinator at (219) 853-6508 x-1 or by email at email@example.com.