Hammond City Hall
5925 Calumet Avenue (map)
Hammond, IN 46320
Hours Open to the Public
Monday through Friday
8:30am – 4:30pm
(no monetary transactions after 4:00pm)
The City Clerk is the keeper of records and all city ordinances.
The responsibilities of the clerks office include:
- Attending council meetings and recording all council minutes.
- Collecting payments for traffic, parking, misdemeanor and garnishment cases.
- Records and returns bond money.
- Processes all civil and criminal dockets.
- Issues and recalls bench warrants when necessary.
Public Record Request
If you would like to request any information from the Hammond City Clerks office pursuant to I.C. 5-14-3-1 et seq. You must fill out the Clerk’s Public Record Request form. If you are unable to print, please call the office.
Share this Page