Your application should be completed and returned to the Hammond Police Department no later than Friday, November 17, 2023.
The application should include the following:
- A photograph of yourself not to exceed 2"x2"
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Valid Driver's License
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Transcript of High School Grades with original seal by school - Transcripts may be mailed to:
Hammond Police Department
c/o Candice Porter
509 Douglas Street
Hammond, IN 46320
- Copy of College Degree, if applicable
- Transcript of College Grades with original seal by the school, if applicable
- Copy of Military and Service Record form DD-214, if applicable
- Copy of any school Certifications which you believe would be pertinent to your position here.
- Copy of Academy graduation certification.
Please note: Documents submitted to the Hammond Police Department become the property of the Hammond Police Department, and will not be returned.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Candice Porter at (219) 852-6329.