Small Business Resiliency Program (Round 3) - Application
Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. and The City of Hammond created a Small Business Resiliency Program in Spring 2020 that provided financial assistance to small for-profit businesses directly affected by revenue loss resulting from COVID-19. Due to high demand, they have re-opened the program for a second round. Due to limited funds, the program application process will only be open for one business week: Monday, March 22, 2021, to Friday, March 26, 2021.
Businesses that previously applied in the Spring of 2020 (Round 1) and the Fall of 2020 (Round 2) cannot apply again for Round 3.
- Program open until March 26, 2021.
- Business Profit/Loss statement is required.
- Available to Hammond For-Profit businesses in a commercial area only.
- Must have 50 employees or less.
- Up to $10,000.00 may be granted.
- Must demonstrate a decrease in revenue as a result of COVID-19.
-= DELIVERY OPTION 1 =-
Save the completed PDF application and email as an attachment to:
-= DELIVERY OPTION 2 =-
Print the completed PDF application and bring to:
Hammond City Hall
Economic Development Office Room 328
5925 Calumet Avenue
Hammond, IN 46320