Small Business Resiliency Program Round 2 - Application
Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. and The City of Hammond created a Small Business Resiliency Program in Spring 2020 that provided financial assistance to small for-profit businesses directly affected by revenue loss resulting from COVID-19. Due to high demand, they have re-opened the program for a second round. Due to limited funds, the program application process will only be open for one business week: Monday, October 5, 2020, to Friday, October 9, 2020.
Businesses that previously applied in the spring of 2020 cannot apply again for Round Two.
- Program open until October 9th.
- Business Profit/Loss statement is required.
- Available to Hammond For-Profit businesses in a commercial area only.
- Must have 50 employees or less.
- Up to $10,000.00 may be granted.
- Must demonstrate a decrease in revenue as a result of COVID-19.
-= DELIVERY OPTION 1 =-
Save the completed PDF application and email as an attachment to:
-= DELIVERY OPTION 2 =-
Print the completed PDF application and bring to:
Hammond City Hall
Economic Development Office Room 328
5925 Calumet Avenue
Hammond, IN 46320