The Commission is composed of nine members:
- One member appointed by the Common Council from its membership.
- One member appointed by the Board of Park Commissioners from its membership.
- One member or designated representative appointed by the Board of Public Works and Safety.
- The City Engineer or a qualified assistant appointed by the City Engineer.
- Five citizen members, appointed by the Mayor; no more than three(3) citizen members may be from the same political party, one citizen member shall be a member of the Board of Zoning Appeals.
|Thomas White||Citizen Member, President, PC Appointment to BZA||Expires: 01/07/19|
|William P. Hutton||Citizen Member, Vice-President||Expires: 01/08/18|
|Dean Button||City Engineer||Member by Position|
|Michael Opinker||Common Council Representative||Annual Term|
|Juan J. Moreno||Board of Park Commissioners representative||Annual Term|
|Kim White||Board of Public Works and Safety representative||Expires: 12/31/19|
|Roger Brock||Citizen Member BZA Appointment to PC||Expires: 01/08/18|
|Nathanial Harris||Citizen Member||Expires: 01/02/17|
|Anne Herbert||Citizen Member||Expires: 01/06/20|
Information for the Hammond City Plan Commission can be submitted by sending it to the following address:
Hammond City Plan Commission
Department of Planning and Development
Hammond City Hall, Room G17
5925 Calumet Avenue
Hammond, IN 46320
Telephone Inquiries: (219) 853-6397 Ext. 3
Plan Commission Meeting Video Archive
Latest 5 Meetings: