Front (Main) Office
The Front office is located at Central Fire Station #4 and houses the offices of:
- The Fire Chief,
- Deputy Fire Chief
- Chief's Secretary/Coordinator (civilian)
- Bookkeeper/Payroll Clerk (civilian)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (part-time civilian)
- Maintenance Person (civilian)
- Custodian (part-time civilian)
The Fire Prevention, Investigation and Education Section
The Fire Prevention, Investigation and Education Section is located at Central Fire Station #4 and is comprised of:
- One Chief Inspector
- Two Inspectors
The Training Division
The Training Division is comprised of:
- Assistant Chief - Fire Training Officer
The Fire Training Officer is responsible for continuing education in Firefighting, Hazardous Materials, Confined Space, Technical Rescue, and other training as required.
- Assistant Chief - EMS Coordinator
The EMS Coordinator is responsible for EMT-Basic and First Responder Training, filing of state EMS certifications, quality assurance, and overall customer service of the Emergency Medical Services.
The Mechanical Division
- Assistant Chief Mechanic
- Battalion Chief Mechanic
The Mechanical section is responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair to the Fire Department equipment.