Join the Hammond Fire Department for their Annual Fire Prevention Open House from 10am to 2pm on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Fire Station # 8, 6350 Parrish Avenue.
There will be lots of different activities for children including:
- Fire Station Tours – See the newly built Station #8
- Jaws of Life Extrication Demonstration
- Bounce House for Children
- Raffle for Free Smoke Detectors
- Raffle for LCD Flat Screen HDTV
- Raffle for Gift Certificates from Area Businesses
- 50 / 50 Raffle
- Personalized Hammond Fire Helmets for kids
- Educational Materials – Theme: Look. Listen. Learn. Be Aware. Fire can happen anywhere.
- Coloring / Activities Books
- Hotdogs, chips, and pop